I’m sharing my grocery spreadsheet. It helps me stay organized and keep on track with my grocery list while I’m in the store. I pull all of my coupons out of my coupon binder prior to shopping. I always bring my binder with me to the store in case I find a good deal on something not on my list that I have a coupon for. I have an upcoming post for how to make your own coupon binder, so watch for that in the next few days 🙂 Download my grocerylist and stay organized as you shop.
Another option to download via google drive. Click on the link and then within google click
- Top row is open to calculate your $/$$ order coupons
- Several rows calculate b1g1f items
- Remaing rows calculate regular/sale price items
- Multiple columns for different value coupons
- Calculates total coupons
- Calculates total order before and after b1g1f, which helps figure out how many dollar value coupons you can use (ex. $5/$50 use 2 for a $100 total after b1g1g, but the total before coupons) This is the bottom subtotal under price column.
- Calculates total oop after coupons/before tax
- Helps you compare your list w/ your receipt to check for errors